Mitch and I hope you and your family are planning to join us THIS SUNDAY, August 1st for our Outdoor Celebration Service. We are celebrating our 10 year Anniversary as Life Church as well as our adoption into Vineyard USA and becoming Life Church Vineyard! You are an important part of this celebration and we hope you’ll be there as we take a look back at the first 10 years with our Founding Pastor Ron Grubb & his wife Marilyn and look forward in excitement to all God has planned as we continue to partner with His Spirit in our present and our future.
Here’s some helpful things to know about our gathering…
- Parents: This is a FAMILY SERVICE so your kids will stay with you. Busy bags will be available.
- This will be an IN PERSON only service. The service will not be streamed on our website, Facebook or YouTube.
- This will be an OUTDOOR Service so dress appropriately (including sunscreen & hats)
- Our worship service will begin at 10am. Please arrive early enough to find a parking space either in our parking lot or at Northeast Gas (next door). Golf carts will be available to shuttle you over to the church before service begins and shuttle you back if needed.
- We will have a large tent with folding chairs underneath to sit in during the service. Those folding chairs can also be used for the entire event. You can also bring camp chairs, blankets and your own personal tent/awning to spread out on the lawn during the service and picnic. Just be sure if you bring a tent/awning that it’s back far enough to not block anyone’s view of the stage for our worship service.
- After the worship service, lunch will be served by two food trucks: Schmidt’s Sausage Truck and Pitabilities. Cost covered by the church. Bottled water, regular & diet lemonade as well as cupcakes for dessert will also be provided. Also, after everyone has been served lunch, Schmidt’s will be open to take your orders for cream puffs to take home (sold separately).
- We have lots of fun activites planned so we are encouraging everyone to block out 10am–1pm (or so) to enjoy this time together! We will have 2 bounce houses (one for the smaller kids and one for the bigger kids. Adults up to 200 lbs can also get in on the fun!), water games, A Snap Shack photo booth (provided by the Mike & Donna Taylor family), cornhole & yard games.
If you have tents/awnings as well as any fun yard games that can be used by the church for the event, feel free to drop them off Saturday morning at 10am when we are there to set up.
This is also our LAST CALL FOR PHOTOS. If you have photos you’d like to share from our past 10 years together, UPLOAD THEM HERE
We are excited to CELEBRATE with all of you this Sunday, August 1st 10am!
Mitch & Lara